|Release date:||March 10, 2011|
|Players:||up to 2 players|
|Game file size||443 MB|
The exciting races are back and this time combined with the intelligent system of 3DS will give players an experience not to be missed. Join the game you will become a street racer, here you will compete with a number of other opponents through many different locations. There are a total of 42 different cars to choose from, they come from famous car brands like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, etc. but to unlock all you will have to win races to have enough money. The cars also feature advanced upgrades, allowing players to customize their performance to improve. The cars can be controlled with the push of a button or using a gyroscope system on the 3DS that allows players to tilt their device like a steering wheel. There are three main game modes, Career Mode, Vigilante, and High-Speed Chase, and you can compete with other riders around the world through online play mode.
- Rich, stereoscopic 3D graphics for the races and even the menus. Enjoy gameplay designed to take full advantage of the 3D screen as you weave between cars, drift inches from the curb, and navigate menus that come right out of the screen.
- Get behind the wheel of over 40 vehicles (cars and bikes) from prestigious manufacturers like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi, and Ducati.
- Engage in a variety of high-speed challenges beyond your normal race: cash attack, vigilante, high-speed chase, drift, time trail, duel, and leader of the pack.
- Race in 17 exciting destinations including Rio De Janeiro, Tokyo, and Cape Town with varied track surfaces, shortcuts, and spectacular jumps.
- Up to 6 players can challenge each other locally in wireless mode.
- Complete StreetPass features like Viral Ranking, Viral Ghost, and StreetPass PayTable
- Comprehensive tuning options to achieve peak performance for your vehicle.
- Dynamic HUD reacting to speed and steering
- Control your vehicle via the accelerometer or the analogical stick.
- Use the replay feature to relive all those hair-raising moments you just experienced in your last race.