|Release date:||May 31, 2011|
|Publisher||Arc System Works|
|Developer||Arc System Works|
|Game file size||1.3 GB|
All-new single-player content and a redesigned fighting experience! Enhanced story features with brand new story and arcade modes! Local Multiplayer with 2 spectators and 2 players experience the next dimension of BlazBlue in 3D!
Key Features and Benefits:
- Complete character roster BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II contains the entire roster of fighters found in the console release as well as the three downloadable characters made available for the original version of the game (Makoto, Valkenhyn, and Platinum the Trinity).
- Refined fighting system New system mechanics, game engine revisions, and an entirely rebalanced roster offer a fully updated fighting game experience for series veterans and those new to the BlazBlue series.
- Enhanced story features In addition to the complete story found in the original release, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II contains brand-new Story and Arcade mode segments that expand upon the main scenario.
- Local multiplayer The local multiplayer feature in BB: CS II allows up to four players to participate in a single play session, with two players going head-to-head while the other two remain, spectators until it’s their time to jump into the fray.
- 3D functionality The Nintendo 3DS version of the game allows players to experience the next dimension of BlazBlue visuals with full 3D effects in nearly all modes of gameplay.