|Release date:||July 31, 2012|
|Players:||up to 2 players|
|Game file size||1.8 GB|
The story takes place after Sora and Riku defeat Ansem and Xemnas, but this time Xehanort has also been revived and once again threatens the world. To prevent this, Yen Sid brought Sora and Riku to the Mark of Mastery exam to gain new powers. In their test, they are taken to the seven worlds once destroyed by the Heartless, where they must defeat powerful dark monsters before they can face Xehanort. Join the game you will take control of two characters Sora and Riku in the game stage, each will experience a separate story and confront different enemies. The Drop meter machine acts as a warning device, it will run out over time and when it is empty, you will switch to control the remaining character. In your journey, you will encounter spirits, they will follow and support you to fight, you can take care of your spirits by feeding them, playing minigames with them to unlock new skills.
- Dual protagonists – Play as the two most popular characters of the franchise, Sora and Riku.
- “Free-flow” action – Enjoy fast and effortless movements while interacting with the environment and performing acrobatic attacks.
- Brand-new creatures –Dream Eaters inhabit the Sleeping Worlds and are split into two categories: Spirits and Nightmares. Recruit over 50 different types of Spirits as allies to fight alongside Sora and Riku.
- New Disney worlds –Beloved Disney worlds and characters, such as La Cité des Cloches (The Hunchback of Notre Dame), make their series debut.
- Story progression – With updated looks for Sora and Riku, and the impending conflict made clear, this title is a big step forward in the series.