|Release date:||May 10, 2011|
|Players:||up to 2 players|
|Publisher||Walt Disney, Disney Interactive|
|Developer||Traveler’s Tales, TT Fusion|
|Game file size||407 MB|
The game is inspired by the famous movie series, but familiar characters will now appear as LEGO bricks, bringing a very new experience to the player. Join the game you will easily see the appearance of Jack Sparrow, Hector Barbossa, Will Turner, and more. You will have to control your character through many different levels and confront many enemies. The game also has the same cutscenes as in the movie, but the level of humor will increase significantly.
- Exploration – Players will explore familiar locations filled with interactive LEGO objects and encounter more than 70 memorable and new characters while making their way through more than 20 levels
- Combat – The LEGO Caribbean is full of danger! Intense sword fighting moves give the LEGO Minifigure a brand new pirate flavor
- Unforgettable Cut Scenes – Everyone’s favorite scenes from the Pirates of the Caribbean films are re-rendered with LEGO Minifigures, in the humorous style synonymous with LEGO video games
- Puzzles – Players will need all their pirate cunning to find the hidden LEGO treasures and discover the game’s many secrets
- Two-Player Co-op – Players can join a friend or family member in the same room for two-player drop-in/drop-out cooperative action
- Freeplay – Building a collection of characters throughout the game, players can then use their distinctive abilities to gain access to previously unavailable areas.