|Release date:||January 31, 2012|
|Game file size||904 MB|
There is no need to discuss much of the charm of the PES series, every time a new release is released, it immediately creates a fever. In this game, there will be more improvements to the gameplay compared to the previous version. AI is now smarter in offensive and defensive situations making mistakes less likely. Now you can control one more player instead of just one as before, making attack situations become more active. This section also enhances the strategy by allowing you to deeply intervene in the squad and position of the players on the field.
Pro Evolution Soccer makes its return this fall, Pro Evolution Soccer 2012! This year, Konami is determined to give global football fans a truly realistic, immersive, and delightfully playable take on the beautiful game. Creative Producer Shingo “Sea bass” Takatsuka has been sourcing the desires of fans across the globe and working non-stop on marrying the digital game to the real-life game so fans can get as close to the real thing. All elements have been examined – defense, offense, AI, penalties, officiating, and of course, graphics! The result is a game truly represents the key attributes of the game and its players. Pro Evolution Soccer “Can you play?”
- Attacking play is improved – Take control of an additional teammate to boost the potency of your attack
- Teammate AI has become more true to life on defense and offense – Your team plays more cohesively
- New Off-the-ball-controls – Take even more control in dead-ball situations to manage your team strategy
- Zonal marking and positional defending are massively enhanced – Players are forced to work harder to split defenders
- Collision detection is overhauled – The physicality of top-level soccer is captured.