|Release date:||November 21, 2014|
|Players:||up to 8 players|
|Game file size||1.8 GB|
Or also known as Super Smash Bros. 4, as the parts before many familiar characters from Sega, Nintendo and Namco appeared in the same game, even fighting each other. Join the game, you will choose your favorite character to fight with other opponents, your task is to perform attacks and skills to knock opponents off the ring. To support combat will have some items appear, they can also be familiar items in the games you have played through. When picked up Smash Ball allows you to create an extremely powerful skill called “Final Smash”, with each character will be able to create a unique attack. Other items that allow the character to call in additional friends in their main game to join in a battle are called Assist Trophy. In addition to the main game mode, there is a new mode, Smash Run, where you will fight other enemies in a vast maze. Before each battle, you will equip your character with different powers to help the character has more HP or increase damage, etc. but they will be limited by the weight that the character can carry. The game also supports a multiplayer online mode, allowing players around the world to meet and challenge each other, the already fascinating matches now even more.
A Smashing Good Time
Mario! Link! Samus! Pikachu! All of your favorite Nintendo characters are back, along with plenty of new faces, in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, the next entry in the beloved Super Smash Bros. series. Up to four players can battle each other locally or online across beautifully designed stages inspired by classic Nintendo home console games. With a variety of control options and amiibo compatibility, the timeless Super Smash Bros. battles come alive.
- Compete with classic players from the Super Smash Bros. series, along with new challengers like Mega Man, Little Mac, or newly announced Palutena, the Goddess of Light from the Kid Icarus games.
- For the first time, players can even compete as their own Mii characters.
- Use a variety of control methods during the high-energy and action-filled battles, including Nintendo GameCube controllers – the longtime controller of choice for hard-core Super Smash Bros. players.
- Customize move sets when playing locally or online with friends.
- Connect with amiibo for added fun.
- Experience the beauty of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U in stunning HD, a first for the series.
- Fight against friends and family locally or online, or battle random challengers from all over the world online in “For Fun” or “For Glory” modes.