|Release date:||April 09, 2015|
|Game file size||3.8 GB|
Join the game; the player will play the role of Shulk, a young boy with special abilities who is the only one who can use the Monado sword, the weapon that the giant Bionis used. On his adventure, Shulk will gradually discover the secret behind his extraordinary power, as well as rescue Fiora’s lover from Mechonis. The enormous world with nearly 500 missions and lots of Mobs, giant monsters throughout the map for players to comfortably conquer is the highlight that makes Xenoblade Chronicles highly appreciated by fans. Also, players can unlock new skill trees for characters through the completion of specific sub-quest routes.
Take up arms against an invading army in this remake of an acclaimed RPG, only on the New Nintendo 3DS™ XL system. Explore vast landscapes and beat down foes in battles that blend real-time action with RPG strategy. Exclusive features make the Xenoblade Chronicles™ 3D game the ultimate way to learn the truth behind the mythical sword, the Monado.
Due to the processing power and additional buttons of the New Nintendo 3DS XL, you can experience this epic RPG portably. Command your party or quickly jump between locations by pressing the new ZL & ZR buttons and look all around the game’s beautiful environments using the C-Stick. These features perfectly round out an already outstanding adventure comprised of intense combat and intriguing storytelling. British voice actors and gorgeous art direction lend the story an authentic fantasy feel, while the customizable moves of your characters and chainable combos keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Explore the classic Wii™ RPG game Xenoblade Chronicles portably—on the New Nintendo 3DS XL system
- Take on the Mechon army and learn the truth behind the Monado blade
- A robust action RPG battle system blending real-time combat and RPG strategy
- Defeat enemies as Shulk or five other characters on your adventure
- Using the new Model viewer, look at over-animated models of both enemies and allies.
- Listen to the awesome riffs of the game’s soundtrack using the new Jukebox feature